Schedule for: Thursday 29 March 2018
|June 28- July 1, 2-4 PM||JEOL 100CX-2 TEM||rm 178, PT Bldg||Beginner|
|Sep 8, 2-4 PM||LEO 1530 TFE-SEM
||rm 176, PT Bldg||Beginner&Experienced|
|Feb 3, 3-5 PM||Hitachi SU8010 SEM
|rm 181, PT Bldg||Experienced|
|TBA||FEI Tecnai TEM
|rm 180, PT Bldg||Expert|
To request training, navigate to SUMS – Shared User Management System and tell us about your project:
- Your advisor or principal investigator’s name
- Any experience with operating EM’s?
- Has the Georgia Tech Radiation Safety requirement been completed?
- What material will you be working with as a sample?
- What information will you be looking for?
- Have the samples been prepared, ready for examination? Are you bringing one to the session?
- Do you need help with sample preparation? Please specify: SEM or TEM? Demonstrations on sample preparation are separate from instrument training.
- What is the starting and ending date of your research project?